Subject: Invitation to AIM Congress 2025 – Official Letter for Minister's Consideration
From: "Joaquin Abril" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Sara Motamed" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2024 13:51:24 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Your Excellency,

I hope this email finds you well.

It is with great pleasure that we extend an invitation for the upcoming
AIM Congress 2025, scheduled from 7-9 April in Abu Dhabi. This edition
will be held under the theme “Mapping the Future of Global Investment: The
New Wave of a Globalized Investment Landscape – Towards a New Balanced
World Structure.”

This year, AIM Congress will be bigger than ever, featuring 8 distinct
portfolios: Foreign Direct Investment, Global Trade, Global Manufacturing,
Future Cities, Future Finance, Startups & Unicorns, Entrepreneurs, and the
Digital Economy. These portfolios are designed to offer more targeted
engagement opportunities and greater value for our participants.

Please find attached the official invitation letter. Additionally, for
your reference, here are the links to the AIM 2024 Report and Highlights
Video, as well as the Brochure for AIM 2025:

•         AIM Congress 2024 Report:
<https://media.aimcongress.com/documents/aim-congress-2024--postshow-repor
t-executive-summary.pdf>
https://media.aimcongress.com/documents/aim-congress-2024--postshow-report
-executive-summary.pdf
•         AIM Congress 2024 Highlights Video:
<https://youtu.be/neR7M-AIIQA?si=2aCJsN_35bU-vIaV>
https://youtu.be/neR7M-AIIQA?si=2aCJsN_35bU-vIaV
•         AIM Congress 2025 Brochure:
<https://media.aimcongress.com/documents/aim-congress-2025--english-brochu
re.pdf>
https://media.aimcongress.com/documents/aim-congress-2025--english-brochur
e.pdf

We look forward to welcoming you onboard and explore how we can
collaborate to make this edition even more impactful for your
organization.

Best Regards,